Meet Team Z
Founder & Owner, Master Instructor
- English major, lifelong musician and athlete whose love of words, music, movement and community makes rhythm-based indoor cycling the perfect fit.
- Mom to shelter pup Andesite (Andy for short) and Lua the mini Aussie extraordinaire. Montana native. Former DJ, longtime pianist.
- Moved by music – always.
- Can’t wait to meet you. Email her anytime: email@example.com
Studio Director, Master Instructor
- Hailing from the land of 10,000 lakes, Jackie has found herself right where her heart belongs in Montana.
- Fully grasps the “work hard, play hard” lifestyle with no attempt to tame her wild heart.
- Full-time senior instructor and studio director at Zephyr, mom to sweet Larkin and dog-mom to rescued pup Lola and Beartooth the Pug, smile and laugh-addict, Jackie lives to motivate others.
- Jackie brings the “jamz” (and yes, with a “z”), positivity, and energy into her classes where she not only wants people to sweat, but to ALSO have a helluva time doing so.
- Don’t let the blonde hair (and other arrays of pink pastels) or giggles fool you – Jackie comes ready to bike hard every class. She loves the feeling of the music guiding every pedal stroke along with the energy every person brings to each class.
Demi St. John
- A midwestern transplant to Montana who fell in love with the mountains during her high school days.
- Discovered indoor cycling in college and has pursued the joy of it ever since (just ask about how she joined our team!).
- Has an eye for the details and enjoys bringing a new perspective to the Zephyr team with her science/engineering background.
- She’s always down for a quiet night in or conversation over coffee!
- A lifelong adventurer, Dev hopped around the globe and coast to coast growing up. She found herself moving to MT for college and has yet to leave.
- Dev graduated with highest honors in Graphic Design and Entrepreneurship from Montana State University in 2014.
- When she’s not sweating it out at Zephyr, you can find her in the mountains hitting the trails all season long with her hubs Mark and fluffy Border Collie/Pyrenees adventure pup, Thor.
- For as long as Dev can remember, she has always enjoyed being physically active. Breakfast is her all time favorite meal, and most days she’s up and on her second cup of coffee for the sunrise.
- Dev now runs her own photography business, Devin Helen Boudoir, through which she takes her own unique twist on empowering women through photography. Interested in learning more? Check out her website at devinhelenboudoir.com.
- Why does she want to teach at Zephyr? Simple. For people to believe in themselves. To let go, and to have a freaking fun time not only working their bodies, but also their hearts and their minds.
- Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, Dustin spent the past 11 years in Colorado before moving to Montana in July 2020.
- As a former raft guide and ski bum turned adventure travel professional, Dustin has been to over 50 countries and looks forward to the next 50!
- When he is not at Zephyr, you can find him on the river kayaking the Gallatin’s Mad Mile in the summer and on the wide-open slopes of Big Sky in the winter.
- A few favorite activities include mountain biking, playing the piano and spending time with friends!
- Husband to Drew Lemons and dog dad to two beautiful fur babies, Hashbrown and Biscuit.
- Originally from New York, Morgan found love in Montana.
- Long-time Zephyr rider who loves what a strong beat can do for the soul. She hopes that riders leave class with a feeling of pride and a good tune stuck in their head.
- When not on the bike, you can find Morgan and her fiancé, Bryn, chasing around their Berners, Ranger and Pepper.
- Like a true New Yorker, Morgan takes her Italian cooking very seriously and is always ready to whip up a quick tray of ziti!
- Originally from Northern California, Merrit grew up coming to Montana – either fishing or skiing in the Big Hole Valley. Montana always felt like an extension of home and now it really is home.
- Outside of Zephyr, Merrit works on the marketing team at MyVillage, a local start-up empowering female entrepreneurs to start their own childcare business.
- When she’s not on the bike, you can find her on any trail with her favorite running partner, June (her little yellow lab), or fishing and hiking throughout the state with those she loves most. She is a true lover of the sunshine and temps above zero.
- It was love at first class with Zephyr, the entire experience. Merrit’s favorite moments on the bike are when drive, inspiration, and the music all hit you at once. Fast beats, strong hills… all of it while listening to your favorite music? Yes, that’s the magic!
- Grew up in the flat lands of North Dakota but after visiting Montana regularly with her family, she fell in love with the landscape and people and couldn’t picture herself living anywhere else and is pursuing her degree in Elementary Education.
- When not at the studio, you can find her hiking, fishing, and skiing. She loves to cook, travel, and spend time with family and friends and is also a server over at Nordic Brew Works. (Cheers!)
- Found her passion for cycling when she visited a West Coast studio. When she discovered Zephyr in Bozeman, her heart immediately knew she had found a studio where she fit in and felt at home.
- Maddy’s favorite way to move is to dance on the bike. Being an instructor to her means inspiring others to believe in themselves and to love who they are.
- A transplant from the plains of North Dakota, Jake came to Bozeman for college and stayed for the mountains.
- Music with a solid beat fuels him in the office and on the bike regardless of decade or genre – but know you’ll hear some of yours (and his) favorite top forty guilty pleasures in class.
- When he’s not pursuing his architecture license or sweating it out at the studio, he’s on a trail with Gilly (his Great Pyrenees hunk o’ love), the slopes, drawing up a killer logo, or on occasion lost in a Netflix series.
- Special skills include but are not limited to dog sitting, making a mean hot-dish and knitting the most rad socks you’ve ever worn.
Originally from upstate NY, Carly grew up visiting Montana with family and fell in love with the mountains and Bozeman way of life.
Product Line Manager at Simms Fishing Products and dog mom to rescue pup Reece, Carly is all about looking at life with a glass half full mentality, and motivating others.
Having had a passion for wellness and staying active since an early age, exercise and movement have always been a constant in Carly‘s life. The words, music, and community that Zephyr brings to the table have taken her passion to another level.
Front Desk Staff
A former Wisconsin cheesehead, Megan relocated to Montana in 2016 to complete her degree in Community Health and Preventive Medicine at the University of Montana.
Outside of Zephyr, she enjoys hiking, reading and exploring new places. Megan also works at Copper Whiskey Bar where she is perfecting her whiskey knowledge.
From a young age, Megan has found peace through nature and exercise. After a knee injury decommissioned her for months, Megan began spinning at Sobba Cycle in Missoula. She fell in love with the flow of endorphins she felt after each class as well as the community support she found at the studio. Megan moved to Bozeman in August 2020 and quickly gravitated to Zephyr where she allows movement to guide her as she adjusts to her new home.
Front Desk Staff
- Originally from Kirkland, Washington Taylor moved to Bozeman 10 years ago with her family. She’s currently a senior at MSU studying Business Marketing and International Business.
Outside of Zephyr you can find her skiing, hiking, or just out and about playing in the mountains.
- In addition to her position at Z Taylor also works and Cafe M and #GIRLGETAFTERIT.
- Taylor fell in love with Z because of the incredible energy, the dedicated community, and the BOMB music! What’s not to love?!
Front Desk Staff
Originally from Denver, Colorado. Moved to Bozeman in 2015 for college and her love for the outdoors. Graduated from Montana State University in 2021 with a BFA in graphic design.
Loves Zephyr because of the energy, community, and welcoming atmosphere.
Beyond the studio, you can find her skiing, hiking, and making anything art related from graphics to metalsmithing. She also loves to travel and cook.
Front Desk Staff
- Originally from North Dakota but graduated from Montana State University in 2019 and has no intentions of leaving!
- Fell in love with Zephyr because of the music, the people, and most of all, the community that surrounds the studio.
- Beyond the studio, you can find her hiking, skiing, or really anything in the mountains with her sidekick, a mini Aussie named June Bug.