Meet The Team
Founder & Owner, Senior Instructor
- English major, lifelong musician and athlete whose love of words, music, movement and community makes rhythm-based indoor cycling the perfect fit.
- Mom to shelter pup Andesite (Andy for short) and Lua the mini Aussie extraordinaire. Montana native. Former DJ, longtime pianist.
- Moved by music – always.
- Can’t wait to meet you. Email her anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio Director, Senior Instructor
- Hailing from the land of 10,000 lakes, Jackie has found herself right where her heart belongs in Montana.
- Fully grasps the “work hard, play hard” lifestyle with no attempt to tame her wild heart.
- Full-time senior instructor and studio director at Zephyr, mom to sweet Larkin and dog-mom to rescued pup Lola and Beartooth the Pug, smile and laugh-addict, Jackie lives to motivate others.
- Jackie brings the “jamz” (and yes, with a “z”), positivity, and energy into her classes where she not only wants people to sweat, but to ALSO have a helluva time doing so.
- Don’t let the blonde hair (and other arrays of pink pastels) or giggles fool you – Jackie comes ready to bike hard every class. She loves the feeling of the music guiding every pedal stroke along with the energy every person brings to each class.
Demi St. John
- A midwestern transplant to Montana who fell in love with the mountains during her high school days.
- Discovered indoor cycling in college and has pursued the joy of it ever since (just ask about how she joined our team!).
- Has an eye for the details and enjoys bringing a new perspective to the Zephyr team with her science/engineering background.
- She’s always down for a quiet night in or conversation over coffee!
- A lifelong adventurer, Dev hopped around the globe and coast to coast growing up. She found herself moving to MT for college and has yet to leave.
- Dev graduated with highest honors in Graphic Design and Entrepreneurship from Montana State University in 2014.
- When she’s not sweating it out at Zephyr, you can find her in the mountains hitting the trails all season long with her hubs Mark and fluffy Border Collie/Pyrenees adventure pup, Thor.
- For as long as Dev can remember, she has always enjoyed being physically active. Breakfast is her all time favorite meal, and most days she’s up and on her second cup of coffee for the sunrise.
- Dev now runs her own photography business, Devin Helen Boudoir, through which she takes her own unique twist on empowering women through photography. Interested in learning more? Check out her website at devinhelenboudoir.com.
- Why does she want to teach at Zephyr? Simple. For people to believe in themselves. To let go, and to have a freaking fun time not only working their bodies, but also their hearts and their minds.
- Born in Wyoming, Sage is a western girl through and through.
- Moved to Montana in high school and fell in love with anything to do in the outdoors. A few favorites include hiking, skiing, and snowshoeing! Fell in love with spin after her first class at Zephyr and found that positive music mixed with positive body movement regenerates the body, mind, and soul.
- Sage graduated from Montana State University during the spring of 2020.
- Dog mom to the sweetest Border Collie, Huckleberry.
- Grew up in the flat lands of North Dakota but after visiting Montana regularly with her family, she fell in love with the landscape and people and couldn’t picture herself living anywhere else and is pursuing her degree in Elementary Education.
- When not at the studio, you can find her hiking, fishing, and skiing. She loves to cook, travel, and spend time with family and friends and is also a server over at Nordic Brew Works. (Cheers!)
- Found her passion for cycling when she visited a West Coast studio. When she discovered Zephyr in Bozeman, her heart immediately knew she had found a studio where she fit in and felt at home.
- Maddy’s favorite way to move is to dance on the bike. Being an instructor to her means inspiring others to believe in themselves and to love who they are.
- Originally from Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Teacher who loves working with children (and stands in as the occasional crosswalk guide!).
- Completed her Masters of Education and Learning in 2020 and spends time understanding wellness on a global scale, community, and wellbeing in education.
- Certified personal trainer with a passion for healthy living, dog mom to Boykin Spaniel, Cash, and wifey to incredible husband Marshall!
- If not at Zephyr, she cooks, travels, spends time with family, and stays active.
- She previously lived in New Zealand, where she took her first spin class and fell in love with group fitness.
Brand Manager, Senior Instructor
- A transplant from the plains of North Dakota, Jake came to Bozeman for college and stayed for the mountains.
- Music with a solid beat fuels him in the office and on the bike regardless of decade or genre – but know you’ll hear some of yours (and his) favorite top forty guilty pleasures in class.
- When he’s not pursuing his architecture license or sweating it out at the studio, he’s on a trail with Gilly (his Great Pyrenees hunk o’ love), the slopes, drawing up a killer logo, or on occasion lost in a Netflix series.
- Special skills include but are not limited to dog sitting, making a mean hot-dish and knitting the most rad socks you’ve ever worn.
Originally from upstate NY, Carly grew up visiting Montana with family and fell in love with the mountains and Bozeman way of life.
Product Line Manager at Simms Fishing Products and dog mom to rescue pup Reece, Carly is all about looking at life with a glass half full mentality, and motivating others.
Having had a passion for wellness and staying active since an early age, exercise and movement have always been a constant in Carly‘s life. The words, music, and community that Zephyr brings to the table have taken her passion to another level.
Front Desk Lead
- Grew up just outside of Bozeman in the small town of Manhattan.
- Currently going into her second year of school and transferring to MSU in hopes of one day becoming a computer scientist.
- When not at the studio or studying, she’s probably out for a run or enjoying a cup of coffee.
Front Desk Staff
- Grew up in Whitefish MT.
- Attended the Rocky Mountain School of Photography but is now working towards a degree in marketing.
- A self described seeker of light, aspiring florist, and lover of design in its many forms.
- She opts outside and travels as much as she can. You’ll find her anywhere from NYC to the top of Sacajawea Peak.
- She speaks Italian and eats lots of pasta!