Front Desk Staff
Front desk staff members play an integral role on Team Zephyr. They greet every customer who enters the studio and are there to help riders during every part of the Zephyr experience from bike set up to determining the appropriate membership and providing information regarding the latest events happening within the Zephyr community. Additionally, we take pride in the cleanliness of our space and the front desk team helps make this happen.
Current position available: Operations Assistant
The Operations Assistant at Zephyr will work with both the Studio Director and Operations Director to ensure that administrative tasks are completed and that the business functions efficiently. This position also serves as our Front Desk Lead and will work closely with the Directors to discuss in-studio items including but not limited to studio cleanliness and client service and retention. This also includes overseeing all front desk responsibilities while working their shift. This includes greeting customers when they walk in the door to maintaining the cleanliness of the studio. The Operations Assistant will be the first called to fill any open shifts, work private events when needed and complete one deep clean of the studio per week.
Responsibilities for Operations Assistant:
- Manage Zephyr bucks
- Update in-studio signage as needed
- Complete Zephyr errands as needed
- Order supplies under the direction of the Operations Director
- Assist with social media under the direction of the Studio Director
- Assist with new retail under the direction of the Studio Director
- Complete client management projects as needed under the direction of the Operations Director and Studio Director (i.e. Merge Client Accounts, Student Tag Verification, etc.)
- Manage client challenges with the Studio Director and Operations Director
- Meet bi-weekly with the Studio Director and Operations Director and attend company-wide weekly Office Hours and monthly Marketing meetings
Responsibilities for Front Desk Lead:
- Work as front desk lead 15 to 20 hours a week
- Fill in as needed at the front desk when coverage is required
- Assist the Operations Director for daily and weekly maintenance of the studio
- Complete weekly and monthly deep cleans of the studio
- Displays leadership related to every role they inhabit at Zephyr.
- Ambitious and driven; ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Exhibits honesty and personal integrity; listen to team members/riders and incorporate feedback as necessary.
- Displays high standards of superlative customer service.
- Superior verbal communication skills with ability to interact well in a diverse community.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects with objective of prioritizing and investing time appropriately.
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Team player who understands the importance of the role as a key support function to the studio.
- Must have the desire to roll up their sleeves and be hands on in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Hourly up to 30 hours/week to begin (minimum 20)
- Health Insurance (50% of monthly premium paid by Zephyr)
- Unlimited staff membership at Zephyr Cycling Studio
Apply by submitting your cover letter and resumé via the staff application link below. Applications must be submitted no later than January 22, 2021.
Indoor Cycling Instructors
Zephyr instructors create the foundation of the Zephyr experience and lead indoor cycling classes that guide each person in the room through a centering yet uplifting sweat- and endorphin-drenched class accessible to all – every single time they take the podium. The instructor role includes creating, planning and teaching workouts that appeal to all skill levels, maintaining and growing relationships with Zephyr riders and completing and adhering to Zephyr-branded instructor training. Instructors must have the ability to count music, ride to the rhythm, and exude grounded confidence and authentic energy each time they lead class. No experience necessary to apply or audition. To apply, attach your cover letter and resumé here.